Time for Summer Sports!!!!!
All sports meeting coming up next week
Thursday, April 18th at 6:00
Jonah’s at the Red Lion Inn
12211 Main Street, Bellevue
Snow is melting – time to dust off your bikes, resurrect your hiking boots, scrounge around for golf clubs and dream about getting out on the water in the sunshine.
Here’s the S’no Joke summer plan:
- Get dedicated members to volunteer to be hiking and biking coordinators. These wonderful people will be an integral part of club member’s summer – planning all sorts of adventures outdoors with the help of everyone who hikes and bikes. Please volunteer for these important positions.
- Each person select their dream hikes and bike rides they want to do this spring, summer & fall. We’ll put them on the S’no Joke calendar and invite other members and guests to join you.
- Then have fun in the sun (with maybe a few rain drops).
- Need ideas for hikes and bike rides? I can help with that! Washington has almost endless hikes from nearby short ones to far away spectacular experiences and countryside waiting for us to explore on road or mountain bikes.
- Impromptu events envisioned when we know the sun is going to shine can be advertised to the club instantly too.
Note: we already have golf and water sports directors thanks to Randy Sherwood (email@example.com) and Gary Mansell (firstname.lastname@example.org) volunteering. If you have any ideas for golfing events or water sports, please contact Randy and Gary. And come to this meeting to coordinate events on the calendars.
Join me next Thursday at the Red Lion in Bellevue to talk about summer action. Bring your enthusiasm, ideas, and willingness to be part of the S’no Joke Ski Cub!
Sign up on snojoke.org. Questions, contact Julie Byington, 206-755-5987, email@example.com.