Enjoy the beauty of Mt Baker, terrain for all skiers/boarders and cabin ambiance all in one place – all in one place!
Mt Baker, of course!
Friday thru Sunday, January 25-17
With Mt Baker’s annual snowfall of 700” you will have the best skiing and all within a few hours of Seattle. Arriving Friday night, happy hour and dinner will be waiting for you. Skiing/boarding on Saturday with another delicious dinner on Saturday night. Then, alas, after skiing on Sunday it’s time to head home. The cabins have fireplaces, hot tubs, comfy beds and friends to share the weekend with. Mt Baker is only 20 minutes away. Here’s what you get:
- 2 nights lodging
- 2 dinners including wine and beer, prepared by your trip leaders
- Cabins with all the amenities
- Car pool arrangement assistance
- Priced according to the accommodation as the cabins allow:
- $145 for singles in hidabeds with no bedding but in private rooms (bring your sleeping bag), 2 available
- $155 for singles in bunk bed rooms, 3 available
- $160 for singles in full or queen bunk beds in one bedroom or full beds in another bedroom,4 available
- $170/person for couples in king or queen bed rooms, 6 available (3 couples)
- 15 Person limit. Sign up now!
Package does NOT include lift tickets. Amount yet to be determined by ski area. Approximately $60 for adults, senior (60-69)--$50, super senior (70+)--$40.
For more information, contact Julie Byington, email@example.com, 206-755-5987
Register and pay by credit card at www.snojoke.org
Seller of travel: S’no Joke Ski Club, registration # 601-779-662. Travel Insurance Recommended.