REAL ID Required to Fly
As a service to our members the S’no Joke Ski Club would like to remind all Washington State residents of a new requirement to fly. As we all get ready to travel again this year it is important to remember beginning Oct 1, 2021 Washington State residents will be required to comply with the Department of Homeland Security REAL ID requirements.
You can use any of these identification options to board domestic flights:
• U.S. Passport or Passport Card
• Enhanced Driver License (EDL) or Enhanced Identification Card (EID) https://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/edl.html
• Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
• NEXUS or Global Entry card
• Other accepted I.D. https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/identification