Few ski resorts can match Heavenly Ski Resort's scenic beauty and expansive network of lifts, terrain, trails, and snowmaking. Located in South Lake Tahoe on the California-Nevada border, Heavenly is the region's largest ski area, featuring the highest elevation at 10,067 feet and the longest vertical drop. With an average of 360 inches of snowfall per year, Heavenly gets some of the best snow in North America. Even better, bluebird days are enjoyed 300 days a year on average. Plus, the views of Lake Tahoe and Sierra Nevada mountain range ore magnificent. From wide-open groomed cruisers to 1,600-foot plunges in the double-black diamond canyons and some of the most outrageous tree skiing in North America, there's something for everyone at Heavenly.
Off the slopes the fun never stops, you'll be walking distance from the gondola, all the après ski, casino entertainment and gaming, restaurants, lively nightspots and music venues in the center of town.
TRIP IS CLOSED, CONTACT TRIP LEADER
Register two places: The "Register Now" button above, and the Sports America registration form: Sports America for Heavenly Ski Resort
We will fly into Reno, Nevada, take our own private charter into town where we'll spend
* 7 nights at Forest Suites Condo's - just 1 1/2 blocks from the casinos and steps form the Heavenly Gondola. Each spacious suite features a fully equipped kitchen, plus dining and living areas. Forest Suites has its own recreation center and health spa, a ski rental shop, a pool, a business center, a sauna, game room, whirlpool, bar, and so much more.
* Daily breakfast is included
* Wine & Cheese welcome reception is included
* Taxes, baggage and handling is included
* Round trip private charter to Reno Tahoe International Airport
Trip cost per person:
PP Double occupancy shared room - $564
PP Single supplement additional $544
Airfare is no longer available
Due upon registration
Trip is closing soon
Lift tickets are not included. Heavenly Ski Resort is an EPIC PASS resort with many purchase options available including Tahoe local, military and senior discounted products.
You may purchase early season discounted products through epicpass.com
Trip Leader Barbara McLean email@example.com
All payments will be made through Sports America after registering on the Snojoke website